Recommend me a case?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mcbain

well i just ordered a 8gig touch :D and would like a case for it::
i looked at the reviews on this site but its just a huge list, would take years to read all of em

screen is my #1 priority so a full cover case isnt needed however if its thin then i dont mind coverin entire ipod

i sawthese.. super cheap but after readin some reviews ive decided against it
http://www.amazon.com/iKross-Premium-Reusable-Protector-Cleaning/dp/B000XHS4SK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253852178&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Reusable-Screen-Protector-3-Generation/dp/B001KYZSGG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253852223&sr=8-3

i also dont want a very "dificult installation" aka glue and many tries to get it on perfect, something a little simpler yet transparent/barely noticable.

also nothing sticky where the material will adhere to pockets or somthing, makin it super hard to take out or anything that attracts mass dust.

thanks for help

mcbain

Also I'd like to ask, how durable is the glass screen? how easy is it to collect noticeable scratches?

I will use it amost every day, mainly in my jeans pocket and hopefully by itself or possibly next to my leather soft wallet but never with my keys or phone.

mjoshi

I've Case-Mate Naked for ipod touch 2g and it works fine with my ipod touch 3G 64GB. It has screenprotector in case itself.

Flyboybob

I have been using a Contour 'Showcase' case since April on my iPod Touch and on my son's iPod Touch since March. The case offers great protection and have a slide lock and a hinge to make it easy to remove and install the case. The screen is not covered, however it is made of glass which is scratch resistant. Covering the screen of the iPod Touch will make it more difficult to use.

I have had a Contour case on my first generation iPod Nano for 4 years and it has provided superior protection although it has acquired a few scratches. I have carried that Nano in my pocket everywhere I went in the U.S and in Europe. I recommend the Contour products. Check out the following URL:

http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/products/12

Sparkee

As already mentioned the glass screen is pretty tough although not indestructible. I was never a big fan of the protective films since they are tough to get on straight with no dust or air bubbles. For the most part iPods can be slippery little devils and can easily slip out of your hand. A full case does detract from the touchs elegant design but will save it from a drop to the floor.

I like my DLO HipCase Folio which provides great protection and padding allowing for quick removal to drop it into the dock.

jgumphress

Gadget Freak
Check out a seller on eBay called iTrimming. They sell really nice cases for the Touch for under $6 with free shipping. I bought three diffrent styles for mine and they are all really nice.