• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Recipe/shopping list app?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mpb2000

I'm having trouble finding the right recipe/shopping list app for me. I would like something that allows the entry of my own recipes on my mac and can then sync them with my ipod touch. I would also like to have the ability to add either separate items or an entire recipe to a shopping list. Finally, I need to be able to access shopping lists offline within the app, as I have an ipod touch, so I do not have internet access at the store. Any ideas?

gfuser

While looking for other things, I came across Orderberry. I don't think it has everything you want, but it's a start.