Realplayer Music Store

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mr94Supra

Nu 12in 1.33mhz PB ownr!
Website
groups.msn.com
Well I see RealPlayer is selling music inn AAC 192k. Has anybody tried it yet? If I can download a song and transfer it to iTunes for podding I think is a good show. I wil give it a try tonight. Just wondering if anyone has given it a shot yet. Its nice to have another music store in selling in the preferred music format at a higher bitrate. Now I have 3 (hopefully) music stores to buy from...iTunes, Beatport (haven't bought yet), and now Realplayer.

Mr94Supra

Nu 12in 1.33mhz PB ownr!
Website
groups.msn.com
They have both, I was too lazy last night to try and buy a track but I WILL try tonight. They also seem to have a better music selection than iTunes. Go check it out a real.com

dmt1

Dismember
Website
users.domaindlx.com
Ahh...What a bummer. If you burned it to a disc though, and reencoded, wouldn't that work around it? I wonder how much loss of quality would occur ripping the song to disc, then reripping/encoding 192 AAC from a disk back to the HD. It would be a hassle though, even if the quality was acceptable. Man I wish Apple would increase their bitrate for their music store...