re-updating my entire library 4 the 3rd TIME 2day!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

en3rgie

OK Im sitting infront of my powerbook with my fingers crossed praying that it will add all my songs and not freeze up.

This passed week I have been in IPOD HELL!
Ive gone through reformats, resets, disk mode, disk utilities and now my powerbook is starting to cooperate a tiny bit.

Everytime My Ipod trys to update after about 300 songs it just stops and goes back into down syndrome.
Hopefully this time it will update completely.

Im at 350 songs so IM HOPING it will go through but this will be my 3rd time trying.

But does anyone know what causes the freeze up during the update?

en3rgie

OK thats IT!
I give up I think im just going to go ahead and go to the apple store

Ive lost this battle :(

en3rgie

$HIT I GOT CLOSE!

Well i thought id give it one more try and there was HOPE for a second.

I restored it again for probably the 5th time today and began adding my music album by album.

AND IT WAS WORKING.

Eventually i started manually adding groups of 100 songs
For a moment it seemed like it was all going to work out.

BUT ALAS! I was fooled.

On a ghey a$$ Joy Division song I dont even listen to it froze and all came crashing down.
I sat their staring at it.
Hoping it would continue. Maybe it was jus caught for a moment so I stared at the update status for about a minute until I realized there was no hope.

I fall into 5th Ice Age!

Ok so now Im definatley taking my frozen IPOD to the apple store!

At least I was able to get some good songs on their.

bov

yea man, i know how u feel... my iPod did that too.. i just had to update like a couple hundred songs at a time.. it sucked...

Fishguts

Black iPod Owner
I recently did that, my uncle gave me some songs but it wiped all mine, I came back home and tried to put about 1500 but it froze, I just turned off automatic update, and dragged songs in.