RCA's New 40gig Mp3 playa

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Skiace

probably cause they're badass, and the only way to get big capacity

riggers

Whilst it is going to be priced very well, is'nt the fact that the ipod is so small and the design of the device half the reason you purchased one?

to quote ign:
"The first thing I noticed when I received the Jukebox was that it was big. I mean, it is big. If you set a high priority on portability and are in the market for something that you can carry around discreetly, then you will have to look elsewhere"

:)

pank2002

Feel the ?
That is the BIGGEST advanged of the iPod - The design and the portability.

No other (maby with the exception of the new Rios) are as well designed and protable as the iPod IMO.

I looked at a Zen before I brought a pod.... It was so big, I just couldnt go around with it.

jh-retired

Yep... Saw this thing at Ultimate Electronics. I can attest to the fact that IT IS HUGE.

chinieman2002

The Beginning of A Book
I don't reallt care about deisgn and stuff. Only want one with rectangle design, light weight with extreme capacity. Just one that fits in my pants without making them fall. iPod is currently the best MP3 player for Macs. There isn't one as good as the Mac iPod for PC..

Nicholas

Karma Owner
I think the zen is huge compared to the ipod. I had a zen for a week before returning it and getting an ipod. The zen doesnt have a easy to use interface at all.

bb_dg

Website
www.dylstudent.net
yea i really didnt like the zen but i was really considering it since it was a cheaper price (a major concern because im 17 without a job), had more storage and better battery life but i used my friends for about a day and found the interface to be really confusing (although i did get the hang of it), it was big, bulky and klunky and was very very heavy. it also gets really hot. after consulting my friends and seeing the 2nd G ipod in action, i chose a 3g 10 gig... my baby :)

sorry for the life story

azgal_10gb

For me, it's all about the UI. Every other HDD player I've seen/tried doesn't know how to easily manage 1000s of songs like the iPod does.

(For example, but not just this-- Many are slow as hell cause they read ID3 tags *on the player,* unlike iTunesDB).