Rancid

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

NiTRO

Pleather BarcaLounger
Check out The Replacements - Let it Be. You wouldn't necessarily group The Mats together with Rancid you can definitely draw some similarities in the gravelly vocal style combined with a hooky punk edge. The Mats are definitely more of a rock/punk blend but are one significant band in music history!

Want some old school punk? Check out Stiff Little Fingers. Great band. For something a bit newer, try the Vandals!

Last edited:

Jester

Website
www.sonicdomain.com
NiTRO said:
Check out The Replacements - Let it Be. You wouldn't necessarily group The Mats together with Rancid you can definitely draw some similarities in the gravelly vocal style combined with a hooky punk edge. The Mats are definitely more of a rock/punk blend but are one significant band in music history!

Want some old school punk? Check out Stiff Little Fingers. Great band. For something a bit newer, try the Vandals!
Excellent! Thanks for the heads up. I will check out all the groups you mentioned. In college Rancid was a staple in my CD collection/choice of music.

Fopac

These are some of the bands that I enjoy

Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys, if you want some punk with an Irish twist

Face to Face, MxPx, The Lawerence Arms, and The Movielife if you are in the mood for some good Punk rawk music

Try The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Less than Jake, Rx Bandits and Lucky Boys Confusion if you are in the mood for some Ska/Punk

And if you want something on the lighter side, try The Starting Line, Allister, and basically the entire line up on Drive Thru Records

I hope this helps

Jester

Website
www.sonicdomain.com
Fopac said:
These are some of the bands that I enjoy

Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys, if you want some punk with an Irish twist

Face to Face, MxPx, The Lawerence Arms, and The Movielife if you are in the mood for some good Punk rawk music

Try The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Less than Jake, Rx Bandits and Lucky Boys Confusion if you are in the mood for some Ska/Punk

And if you want something on the lighter side, try The Starting Line, Allister, and basically the entire line up on Drive Thru Records

I hope this helps
Fopac,

Thanks for adding those bands. Looking forward to checking them out.