Quick Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Just_Sam

Gangsta On The Prowl
This maybe a stupid question but I got a video 5g I updated so it's 1.2.

Now I have put some Tv Shows on, as you do, and I have labelled them as TV Shows. Now they do not show up at all on my iPod.

Any help?

Just_Sam

Gangsta On The Prowl
Yes I could do that, however I can only change them to either Movies or Music Video's and as they are neither, I am kind of in a rut

Website
www.ilounge.com
I'm assuming that you tagged them via iTunes 7 (since you would have needed that to update your iPod to v1.2).

Two things to look for... Firstly, TV Shows have to have at least a show title (and possibly episode id) filled in in order to show up on the iPod, since this is how the iPod groups TV shows. Also, make sure the artist and album match the series name for it to show up properly (I believe the iPod expects the series name to be in the artist field -- at least this is how it displays it when browsing for TV shows on the iPod).

The second thing to check is whether or not you've watched the show before and what your settings are for syncing TV shows. By default, iTunes now only syncs unwatched episodes of a TV show. This means that if you have watched it already, it won't be transferred to your iPod.

You can change this behaviour by going into your TV Show Sync preferences and changing "Unwatched" to "All"