quick question Ipad Transfer

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pursuant

How can I transfer video files on my pc via Itunes to an Ipad that isn't synched with my Itunes, while i have another Ipad that is synched to it. When I try to transfer a file, Itunes wants to erase everything on the new Ipad. Can I manually manage what gets synched to the new Ipad without erasing everything on it??
I am trying to put some videos on my daughters Ipad so her son can watch them on the plane trip back to NY.
Need a solution asap

Thanks

cjmnews

Staff member
I believe that could be possible, if they had set manually managed on their computer. I am not set up to test the theory though.

You might be able to set manually managed with your iTunes on their iPad, but I doubt it. I think it will ask if it can erase it. You can try and just click cancel when it asks to erase the iPad.

Once it is in manual mode you should be able to drag videos from your library to their iPad.

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
If the video content is < 5 minutes long each, perhaps the best solution is to create an iCloud Shared Photo Stream and upload these videos to iCloud, then share them rather than sync them. If you have a PC, you can install Apple's "iCloud for Windows" software which opens up a two-way portal to your iCloud account (i.e. download or upload). More info:

http://help.apple.com/icloud/#/mm218e61076c