• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Questions about new PQ DVD

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

darkdreams

I have an old version of PQDVD, it is basically crap as I cant get my DvD's to convert without the sound being messed up, noisey, buggy or repeat.
My questions is this, does anyone use the new software? is it good, how is their support, I had issues with their email being invalid or messages coming back.

Not much in the way of tech support, I got some responses but my issues were never fixed.

The only thing about PQ DvD that I liked is it was easy to use.

If PQ DvD is still crap can anyone recommend some free DVD rippers and decoders. Or some good qualiity ones I can buy.

I cant rip any of my dvds so I can watch them on the go without the sound being messed up.
Thanks