Question about New Releases in Music Store

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

robcharlus

Before iTunes 7.0, clicking on "See All" on the new releases sent you to a page that listed in alphabetical order all of the new releases added to iTunes that week. This was a useful feature, as the list was much longer than the featured new releases. Now when I click on "See All," I just get the album covers for the feature new releases. Has iTunes abandoned the longer list, or am I looking in the wrong place?

chippe01

I did this last night, and saw all the album art for new releases in a scroll box a top, with the lists (in blue) below that.

But, I just checked, and if you go to NEW RELESES or SEE ALL from the MAIN page, you get a page of the new featured albums.

If you go to the MUSIC page, then to NEW RELEASES or SEE ALL you see the scrolling album art at top with no new releases lists for current and past weeks.

Hmmm.... Maybe they are working on it? :confused:

robcharlus

I hope they are working on it -- the list of new releases was always much longer than the feature releases, and would have older titles that had only recently been acquired by iTunes.

I hadn't thought of going to the Music page -- that was a good idea.