Question about Moto RAZR V3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bootsie

Does anyone know if the regular V3 has MP3 ringtones?

I have a T-mobile account and I am looking for a new phone, I like the pearl gray RAZR, but it is just listed as a V3. I thought that I read somewhere that it has MP3 ringtones.

I am not worried about it actually playing music (I have a nano for that) but I would like to be able to use my songs for ringtones.

Also any suggestions for better/similar phones would be great. I just can't decide what I want to get.

Thanks for any feedback!!!!! :D

bobb-mini

Insanely Sarcastic
If ur with t-m, u should be looking at the V3T (dunn know what colors they have). With the V3T, u can use mp3 as ringtones. And be patience, look at your local papers, Amazon etc, this updated phone is considered "old" by the community (all teens are going ga-ga over the newest and grtest) so u should be able to get it fairly cheap.

The V3i/t/e (same series) has a better looking shinny metalic finish, IMO, than the old dull finish of the V3.

bootsie

I would like to get the V3T (not to worried about colors, other than pink, not really a pink phone kind of girl) but I am really looking to get the phone for free or close to it. The problem that I have found is that if I find a good place online I have to open a new account to get the phone for the cheap price.

Does anyone know if websites like wirefly or similar sell the phones for good prices without a new account.

I will have to search more closely for the V3T.

Thanks for the opinion, it helps to know what people recommend.