Quality UK Podcasts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maisy

Ski & Blade
Hi All,

I would like to open a thread on recommendations for any quality UK Podcasts for UK listeners or indeed anyone else who likes music, comedy, sport etc from the UK.

I don't know what most Podcast fans take on this is but I am struggling to find GOOD UK content to download and most of what is available is from the US. This is fine for the most part but any recommendations would be most welcome!

Here is my suggestion, which comes from the BBC 5 Live Website (a good indicator of quality). The show is called FIGHTING TALK and is hosted by Christian O'Connell.

Here is an excerpt from the Website:

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT? : A razor-sharp breakdown of all that’s happening in the volatile world of sport.

Sony Gold award winner Christian O'Connell, acts as ringmaster - or referee - over a panel of experts from around the world trying to stick their oar in and put their spin on events.

Christian gives points for informed comments but penalises any witless outbursts.

HALL OF FAME : This is your chance to vote for who you think should be ordained into the Fighting Talk Hall Of Fame...

Who from the world of sport has caught your eye this week, for all the wrong reasons? Who would you like to see join the likes of Kieron Dyer and Greek duo Kostas Kenteris and Katherina Thanou into the dark recesses of our league of losers?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/fightingtalk_podcast.xml