Quality sounding earphones for running/exercising?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

zico

Hi everyone,

I have looked at a lot of reviews but I would like your opinions on what the best options are.

Preferably I would like:

- Clip on/over ear headphones that are also in-ear (rather than covering the whole ear like the Koss KSC75s) HOWEVER I would also consider earbuds if they would not fall out during exercise.

- Good quality, strong, durable cord/wire

- The best quality sound and isolation I can get on a budget of about £40/$60

The Sennheiser OMX90s appear to be what I want but I have yet to find a good review of them. I would also consider the Sennheiser CX300/Creative EP630/Etymotic ER6/Audio Technica ATH CK7/UE SuperFi5EB/Shure E3c if anyone has used them while running/exercising and has had no problems.

Please let me know what you would suggest

Last edited:

n2xe

Audio Evangelist
Website
www.n2xe.com
I really like the Koss KTX Pro1. That's what I run with. They are "over the head" phones but the audio is outstanding and they only cost about $15. I don't have any problems with them staying put. IEMs are just about useless for running and dangerous as well.

See http://www.n2xe.com/Buds.html for more info.

Dayroc

I can do anything w/ the Ath CK7s on. Very comfy little phones.

n2xe

Audio Evangelist
Website
www.n2xe.com
Macromedia said:
The Koss KSC75 might work better. Its a clip on. There's a sale on at radioshack I think. $10 each. Also they sound great for the money.
That's just your opinion; subjective analysis like "sound great for the money" may work for you but maybe not for someone else. Who's to say what might work better.

JazzyMac

Jazzy Smooth
n2xe said:
That's just your opinion; subjective analysis like "sound great for the money" may work for you but maybe not for someone else. Who's to say what might work better.
The OP is asking for opinions, not arguments on why someone's opinion is subjective. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

OP: My vote is usually for the Westone UM1s, but it's out of your stated budget and are in-ears. However, very comfortable for working out and well-made.