Q-Unique (ex-Arsonists) - Vengeance Is Mine

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

PHiX

Definitely one of the best hiphop releases of the year.

1. Resume
2. Diamond in the Ruff
3. One Shot
4. Set Up
5. Nature of the Beast
6. Me, That's Who
7. H to the C
8. Ugly Place
9. Better You Than Me
10. Canarsie Artie's Revenge - Goretex
11. Father's Day
12. Psychological Warfare
13. Fashion Victims
14. Stone Cold
15. This Thing of Ours

This is the debut solo album of Q-Unique, a former member of the Arsonists crew which previously released 2 albums already. Been in the game since the beginning of hiphop and also a member of the Rocksteady Crew and Zulu Nation it's a surprise that his first album comes out in 2004. If you don't know the earlier released Arsonists album and love hiphop then don't hesitate to check out these releases as well:

A video of the song "One Shot" which is on this recently released album can legally be downloaded here, which gives a good impression of what Q-Unique is about.

You can also see a video of his earlier work in the video of Arsonists & Non Phixion - 14 Years of Rap .

Again, to the moderators, these files are 100% legal, just go to www.nonphixion.com and you'll see that Q-Unique is on the Uncle Howie label (which is Non Phixion's label).

sublime

God Hates Ugly
Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll check it out as soon as I get a chance.