Putting books into subfolders on my iPod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aqueo

Hi :)

In short: How can I get them to show up in seperate folders like it does with TV shows (Hustle>>Season 1>>Episode 1). Ideally I'd have Harry Potter>>Deathly Hallows>Disc 1.

I have the entire Harry Potter collection in .mp3 files and I've recently started getting more Audio books as I think they're great (Audible doesn't look bad either!).

However, although in iTunes (10) they show up in seperate book folders, on my iPod, they show up as seperate files (Chamber of Secrets - Disk 1 for example). I've selected "remember playback position" and "media kind: Audio book" but it seems to revert back when I check again :confused:

I have itunes 10 and an iPod classic 120GB 5G.

Do I need to convert them to .m4a/b?
How can I get them to show up in seperate folders like it does with TV shows (Hustle>>Season 1>>Episode 1). Ideally I'd have Harry Potter>>Deathly Hallows>Disc 1.

Thanks in advanced :)

cjmnews

Staff member
It is not possible. Audiobooks all go to the Audiobook section. No folders. Converting them will not help.

You could try and manage them as playlists, and if you put the playlists in folders in iTunes they will appear in the same folders in the iPod.