program for all volume the same?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

oodlenoodle

yeah its weird but for some reason some of my albums import louder or softer than others so im always having to mess with the volume so it doesn't kill my ears.
is their a program that changes all the volumes so their all the same?
i thought i heard something about one but can't remember.

ashawley

Website
www.
MC9 has it as well. The feature us called "Replay Gain". You analyze all your tunes in the library. It applies volume levelling to each track.

It does not alter the source mp3 files, just applies an adjustment on a per file basis. This then is added to the iPod database on upload. Again, it's not changing/normalizing the mp3s itself, just increasing or decreasing the volume on the iPod on a per song basis.

You could also use a freeware program called MP3Gain, but it alters your files permanently...

Adam

Delroy666

You could also use a freeware program called MP3Gain, but it alters your files permanently...
Actually, with MP3Gain you can undo the changes made to the MP3 files. I used it on all 3000+ MP3s I have and they sound great - nice and loud but no clipping and all the same relative volume (89dB) even when played on the PC. And it's free!

Delroy666