• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Problems converting a movie

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bluerobin

Hello everyone, I am having a problem converting the movie Hairspray for my ipod. I have been converting movies for over a year with no problems what so ever, I have 3 different converters for different types of copy protection. Most all work with Cucusoft, but I still have Madz and Imtoo that I use occasionally. But my main stumble right now is Hairspray. It crashes all of my converters or is not found by the converters.

I have tried using the DVD43 program last night to decrypt as I was converting but that didn't make any difference at all, all 3 programs still crashed even though I had a green happy face in my bottom tray.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can convert this movie? I am at my wits end with it.

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
This seems to be one of those movies that either has been intentionally badly mastered or has a newer form of copy protection on it.

On the Mac side, I believe that the latest version of MTR (3.R14.?) will work through it.

Bluerobin

Cool, now all I have to do is find someone local to me that has a mac that can convert it for me. I have converted almost 100 movies and never run into this before. Disney is usually the hardest to crack and I have no problems with their movies.