Preparing Shipment - Cancellation.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tekki

My iPod is currently in the 'Preparing Shipment' stage meaning it cannot be cancelled. If I was to though, I'd have to send it back.

The problem is, I'll most likely have to wait another week before it'll get here, and I quite basically, even if I do sound brattish, I want one now!

I rang my apple store and they told me that they should have the 60gb White iPods in tomorrow.

The problem is, I don't have enough money. For two anyway.

You see, Apple has already charged me on my card, but if I was to decide to return it, I won't likely get my money back till the iPod returns to Apple correct?

So even if that is correct, it means it'd have to be here, so I can send it back, to finally get one... Which just wastes more time and is basically, a complete waste.

So what's a boy to do?

Will they give me the money back instantly? Surely, I could just run away with the iPod they sent me never to set foot in England again.

Such a predicament can only happen to me. (Well not really, but er) Any ideas?

blinktwice

i didn't know that they let the kids in elementery use ipods now. LOL.

BJB4735

just wait. you've waited since the 5g first came out. dont worry about it. find a hobby.

filburt1

Scratchless 30 GB 5G
Website
www.webdesignforums.net
My suggestion is just to be patient, unless you truly desire to pay the 10% restocking fee and return shipping costs. It's only one week. I waited a bit longer than that from when I sold my 20 GB 4G and received my 30 GB 5G.

Tekki

Well actually, knowing Apple's shipping, it'll probably be more than one week <_<

But I suppose you have a point, I also thought the restocking fee would only be applicable if you opened the iPod.