Power Scrolling Your Song or Artist List??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

shomie

Does anyone know if there is a way to "Power Scroll" through your Song list or Artists list? Occasionally when I scroll it seems like all of a sudden I'm at the end of the list but I can't figure out how it jumped. I try to re-create it and can't seem to, but this has happened a couple of times.

shomie

Thanks for the response but I'm not complaining about it jumping, sometimes I want to fast forward to the end but when I try to spin the click wheel faster (intentionally) it doesn't do it. It seems that the only time I notice it doing it is when I'm not trying to & then when I try to I can't make it do it. I just thought that maybe there was some trick like the function that lets you "Power Scroll" through a song by hitting the center button until the diamond symbol shows up & then spinning the click wheel to scroll through the song faster than just using the fast forward button.

punk_r0x

Website
www.xanga.com
Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood! Yeah I see what you're saying... if I scroll really fast, eventually it just jumps to the end, but I don't see a way to immediately jump to the end. Strange!