• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Postcount cheat?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sparks9

Well... while browsing some of the new forumrooms i noticed that some of the old users had several hundred posts already. As the new forums were presented today i figured that they had acquired their postcount in an unatural way.
If I remember right I had a grand total of 27 posts in the old forums and I would like to get my postcount transferred to the new. :D
Is this possible?

BTW: Great work with the new forums, I know vBulletin from other websites and it is a very big step forward from the old and often very unreliable forums. So good work.

gizmo53

Uber Mac User
sry

I know i'm not an administrator, but no, you can't. Like the email that we all got said, the admin's can't move over anything from the old forums. This explains why we all have to re-register.

Bob

Administrator
Website
forums.ilounge.com
Sparks9,
This has been asked over on the old forums HERE and a possiblity that your post count can be transferred. But it is all down to Tom.

Last edited:

~tl

hmm ... methinks

new start = new post count

though it is a bit of a bummer that Xorb wont let you have any of the data over

TOM

kamj12

How long will the old forum last? gonna shut down soon? people are still posting there thou...