Possible playback bug with certain podcasts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

musichound

I recently purchased an iPod Touch 4G 64GB, and so far I'm loving it. I did come across a playback issue with certain podcasts, however, and am hoping this will be corrected with a firmware update.

Here is the bug and how it's produced, and let me know if anyone else has this issue:

The trpe of podcat is the type that the cover art changes while the podcast is progressing. One particular one is Radio 538: Dance Department with Dennis Ryer. While the podcast is in progress, while pressing the hold button (top right button on player) the music pauses briefly then progresses. The same pause happens when moving to the home screen when it is in progress.

This has not happenned with any type of other podcast while in playback or while listening to music that I ripped form compact disks.

So, if this is a bug, what is the best method to notify Apple? Should I visit an Apple store to demonstrate, or simply notify Apple through feedback?

musichound

Thanks Sparkee, issue has been submitted.

I am also curious if other people have experienced the same issue.

Sparkee

I used to subscribe to a couple of "enhanced" podcasts. Over time they gave up the extra work involve in creating the enhanced episodes for the more simple and compatible mp3 version.