podcast listings in Itunes 11.3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pursuant

I am on a new pc and downloaded the latest version of itunes 11.3. In my podcastss in my previous version I had the option to download a number of previous podcasts, in some case 20-30 of them. I think it was called "show all podcasts". I don't see this option anymore. I subscribe to This American Life and I used to get the last 2 months available to me to download. Now just the latest. Is this option still available? if so where?

cjmnews

Staff member
I believe (no iTunes in front of me) that if you click on the podcast triangle to close it, then hold SHIFT and open it, then all available episodes will show up.

pursuant

podcast list

Thanks for the help but I am afraid that didn't work, holding shift while clicking on the diamond icon next to the podcast had no effect. I did on the other hand backup my library, thanks for that advice. Any other suggestion are greatly appreciated.

cjmnews

Staff member
That was the advice for iTunes 10. I see that does not work anymore as well.

What does work is clicking on the button at the bottom, next to the word Show: and changing it to Feed. Then all the old episodes will appear.

Click on the clouds to download.