Pod2Go 0.5 alpha

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kainjow

Website
www.kainjow.com
Pod2Go 0.5 alpha 3 is now available to you guys. Alpha 2 and 3 basically just got the Notes feature for 2.0 to work properly. Alpha 1 was released publically to iPoding.com (and iPodlounge.com got it too).

Here's a list of what's new since 0.4.2:
- Compatible with 2.0 software. Uses the Notes feature. Still compatible with older iPods (choose which one you want in the Preferences)
- Sync contacts and calendars from the Address Book and iCal
- Works with iPod Launcher for complete automated synced
- New/updated interface throughout
- New weather options
- Able to choose more than one horoscope
- Bug fixes

Download
Available for Mac OS 10.2 or higher only. New version is smaller in file size. It's still freeware.

More features are coming before the final 0.5 release!

Also, a Windows version is currently in planning so stay tuned!

Kevin Wojniak

Please don't post this on the front page.

kainjow

Website
www.kainjow.com
Yea well it's not implemented very well, but if you go to Preferences and then auto-sync you can check some boxes to make it sync on launch, etc.

BTW, I am working hard on Pod2Go 0.6 which will have a MUCH better synchronization process (it could be compared to syncing your Palm....) :D

kainjow

Website
www.kainjow.com
Make sure you've installed it first, then go to System Preferences and you'll see the pref for iPodLauncher at the bottom. Click on it, and then you can select Pod2Go from there to have it launch when you plug in your iPod.

boyced

Website
www.markboyce.co.uk
I don't think i've actually installed it,

I did have a slight problem with the weather going into the notes folder, it doesn't work. But it did work when it was set to use the contacts folder.