Pod Ratings to PC

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iamaustin

Website
www.austina.net
Hey everybody. I just went and did the dumbest thing i could possibly do. I deleted my iTunes music library files, which were stored in my documents. I could have sworn i told it to keep those files in d:\music, instead of my documents, but it kept them there anyway. So now all of my song ratings and playlists have been lost. However all of the ratings and such are also on the iPod, which i have not sync'd yet.

Is there a way to get all of the ratings and playlists off of the ipod and back onto iTunes? (Not the songs, those i have, and have readded to the iTunes library)

Fundex

Before you do anything, Do you have music in your library that the info was stored in those files?? or just on your ipod,

do you have auto sync on I guess that is the problem isn't it if you plug your ipod in it will be replaced by the itunes music will out ratings. hmm, i don't think there is a way to turn manual trnsfer on with out first pluging in your ipod.

I think your stuffed both ways, unless you delete all the music on your computer, or move it some where, and hten transfer all the music from your ipod to your computer and maybe te ratings willl stay on your ipod songs then put them back in itunes??

Fundex

Just checked something on itunes, when you deleted the files did all the ratings go or are they still there and they might go if you quit or chage something?? might trying exporting your library in the file menu.

Fundex

have you synced your ipod in the mean time, and the ratings on your ipod still there. if so do this ..

hmm, i guess you could have a wild stab, at moving your music on your computer to another folder if you havee the space. then putting your music from your ipod in to your itunes library with another program.

other wise i thinks is no options for you sorry.