Please share your most creative playlist titles.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nykeisha Alexis

Saxon - (It's from the name of a Pop song) - Really hard hitting girl songs.
Drunken Fury! - All my favorite K-Pop songs.
There's Blood On The Dance Floor! - My favorite screamo songs.
Too Late Playa - Hip-Hop Love songs

Hannah.C

I'm new to the art of playlists but I have a few that I'm quite proud of
Bring On The Cheesy Dancing - Songs such as Saturday Night and the Macarena, cheesy but bound to get everyone dancing ;D
Car - The playlist that I use when I plug my ipod into the car, has pretty much everything in it, bit of a rubbish title though D:
Larger Than Lifesize, Wondersome - Stuff that's easy to listen to and makes me happy, things like A Fine Frenzy, Augustana, Eric Hutchinson, Kris Allen etc
Sleepy Timee :) - Pretty self explanatory, songs that I can and will fall asleep to :)
Sunshine&&Cocktails~! - Songs that remind me of summer 2010 like crazy :)

LinkinParkFan

I have several playlist names based on their genre,, heres what i have;

A thousand suns remix - For Linkin Park's new album plus a few of their old songs

Beddy Bye's - Slow paced and calming songs

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - I'm a fan and i have their song from an episode which was actually a musical

Cry Sweet Thing - Pretty much the same as beddy byes.. the songs in this playlist are mostly taylor swift, savage garden etc

Falling Alseep - I have another version to beddy byes and is alot softer than BB

IM SO MAD - is a playlist when im fired up and dont want to talk to anybody.. but any of my favourite songs makes me happy

Linkin Park - Obviously,, as the title says.. all of their songs . in one playlist.

Strawberries! - Guess what.. Yet again all Linkin Park,, i have yet to rename this,, to a cooler name

Wake Up!! - All upbeat songs,, mostly Hilary Duff

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Youre Bored? - Same as Wake Up playlist,, same genre...sounds the same but different artists

steph is tank

Playlists

le musique - all of my current favourites

belt it out - all of my older favourites

love is short - sappy, love songs

caring is creepy - screamo, death metal generally sadder music

chill out bru - calm, mellow tunes

Delexo

I've named one of my playlist folders 'The Janitor' as it contains playlists which show me what songs need rating or tags adjusting. The name is also partly inspired by the Janitor from Scrubs.

free fish

I just have my playlists set up by genres.....
MJ's music...
James Blunt....
Rock
Japansese Visual Rock...
etc.

DJspe

iTunes Playlist Names

- People That Actually Play Instruments (Rock, Alternative , Metal etc.)
- Get Yo Gangsta On (Hip Hop, Rap)
- New Releases, Not Yet Defeated (New songs that the radio hasn't killed.. Yet)
- M&Ms Taste Good (Eminem)
- Smells Like Nirvana (Nirvana)
- Car-E-Oke (Songs I sing in the car: Pop, Ballards etc.)
- Clubbed to Death (House, Techno, Dubstep etc.)

Opal495

Flowers...

I named some of mine after flowers :p

Poinsettia- Christmas Music
Wildflower- Folk, Country
Catnip- A joke playlist I made for my cat haha (Black Cat by Janet Jackson for example)
Dogwood- The joke playlist for my dogs XD...(Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men & songs with dog attitude in my opinion like Happy by Pharell.)
Rose- Love Songs
Poppy- Pop Music
Forget Me Not- Oldies
Sunflower- Upbeat
Thistle- Rock
Moss- Ambient Nature Sounds (relaxation/sleep)
Agave- Latin

Some of my more specific playlist mixes for CD's and such are named after the first song on the CD.

i.e Don't Stop Me Now: A collection of the greatest rock idols. First Song is Don't Stop Me Now by Queen.

reidriley01

Most creative playlist titles:

p a l e b l u e e y e s - Consists of Brian Eno, Talking Heads, The Velvet Underground, etc. . .

Space Oddity - Consists of songs pertaining to space i.e. Across the Universe by The Beatles

a v a n t - g a r d e - Consists of a wide arrangement of music form all different genres.

All of my other playlists are named after one song in that playlist that exemplifies the entire playlist. Such as Paint it, Black by The Rolling Stones for a playlist focused on music from the 1960's[/