Photos wont sync on Apple TV

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

avi8tir

So, I reformatted my HDD and loaded Windows 7 last week.

I keep all of my date (music, movies, pics etc) and a secondary drive so that was still intact.

I reinstalled Itunes and setup AppleTV. The music syncs fine, but the photos just wont sync! I have done all of the necessary things in iTUnes, but when I try and sync it, it just sits there with "AppleTV is Syncing" in the bar at the top of the screen. It will sit for hours and hours and in reality, no photos are being sent over to the AppleTV. ITunes software and AppleTV software are both up to date.

Whats up?

avi8tir

After taking a closer look, it appears that the only thing that is syncing is music. nothing else is syncing!

help!

Sparkee

If you have double checked the sync settings in iTunes and they are good, do a Factory Reset. Hold the Menu and the the minus (-) buttons till the ATV restarts. First try a Restart if that doesn't do it do the Factory Restore, you will need to run update right away to bring it back to the latest software version. This will erase all content off the ATV and require you to link your computer back to it.