Payment Information

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pghmyn

Hey guys, I recently got a debit card for myself. I now have it on my PayPal account, which I use for iTunes. I know that the debit card can be used as checking or credit, and I want the iTunes store to take the money from my checking account. How do I know, or setup, iTunes/PayPal so the money is taken directly from the checking account? Or, possibly, does it already know to do so?

Thanks.

bigbabydaddy196

Chief Nanny-Boo-Boo
My debit withdraws the money automatically from my checking account whether the card is used as debit or credit...... Check with your bank to make sure, though.......

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
If you have a debit card. Regardless of if it gets used as "debit" (i.e. where it requires the pin) or if it's used as "credit" (that it doesn't require your pin), it will get deducted from your checking account. This is the way any 'check card'/debit card. works.

So to set up your iTunes, when you sign up, select paypal as your option and you'll be off to the paypal site to confirm things.

Just make sure you keep plenty of money in your checking account to cover your purchases.

Some debit/check cards have a "credit line" associated with them for overdraw protection, but the APR is HUGE, upwards of 30%, so be careful!