Paul Smith Case - Am I Unique?!?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maisy

Ski & Blade
Hi All,

I was lucky enough to recieve a Signature Stripe, leather iPod case from the UK fashion designer Paul Smith as a Christmas present from my girlfriend.

I have not yet seen a review on this case, or seen it mentioned anywhere on this site or beyond.

I was curious to find out if anyone else here owned one and if so what your thoughts were on this seemingly rare item?

TommyMagic

If it is the one I am thinking about, I considered getting it but went for a Paul Frank one instead, there was a topic on here a while back!

Got any links to a site that it's on to see if it is the same one?

xcoldricex

is it the one pictured in this picture?

i'm not a fan- i'd much rather him use his traditional stripe design (just simple mutlicolored vertical stripes).

i am looking for a nice designer case though. i might just end up going with a vaja though. i don't think any designers make ones for the 4g photo... yet.

you've got a nice girlfriend though i must say ;)

Last edited:

rachwah

rach*
omg do u have a paul frank case? please please please tell me how i can get one to my lil hole in australia! for a 20gb omg lmao how cool would it be!

maisy

Ski & Blade
No the one I have features the traditional straight stripes (which are for male designs) the female designs feature the 'wave' stripes, apparantly....

jasiibii

Paul Smith IPod Case WANTED

Hey Maisy...

Could you please let me know where can I get the Paul Smith IPod Case? I really want to get it as well.. But tried quite a few shops all sold out :(

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! THANKS A LOT!!!

lady melody

i've been looking for a nice designer case (or even just a nice case!) for my 20g 4th gen ipod, but haven't really found anywhere i can get one yet. a lot of the cases i've seen are for mini ipods. boo!