• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Pandora..just curious

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skruggie

Now that Pandora is so accessible at all times, are other people choosing to listen to music that way instead of their own ipod owned collection?

I personally have been finding myself really bored with my library (which has well over 30,000 songs) and have been preferring creating my own radio stations. Kind of like I used to feel about listening to my smart playlists where I never knew what was going to play next.

I have also spent a ridiculous amount of money buying new music, or music that I didn't realize wasn't already in my collection.

I just wish it worked nearly as good on Edge as it does on wifi.

Berniep

I got the chance to listen yesterday for the first time. It took me that long to get a headphone adapter so I could listen in the car. I love it. If you just like top 40 and/or only listen to what the radio station P/Ds say you should then Pandora isn't for you. If you like finding new music and artists then Pandora is the only way to go.

ameoba

Where can I find Pandora? It did not comeup on my search of the apps store. Does itwork on the iPod touch?

skruggie

ameoba said:
Where can I find Pandora? It did not comeup on my search of the apps store. Does itwork on the iPod touch?

Look in the app store in the music category...it is there.

It will work with the touch if you are in a location where you can use wifi.

ipodlover29

Registered iLounger
ameoba said:
Its only available from the U.S. iTunes store and even if you live outside the U.S. but have a U.S. iTunes account it wont work. Only for people who live in the U.S.