pandora.com

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mizzle

You guys should really check this site out if you want to discover new music that sounds like some of your current favorites. You enter your favorite band and it will suggest similar music. Its a great way to find new bands you never would have come across. Its free to register and use plus you can launch itunes from it and buy the music if you enjoy it. I just started today and I've already found five new great bands. So just check it out if you're bored one day. This may sound like spam but its not, I just give it my recommendation! :)

www.pandora.com

Doc Evils

I Know You Love Me
No offense, but this is more than few good months old news. Nice for people who dont know though. ;)

Tranquillity

Thumbs up. Pandora is a great site to discover new music in it. Heh, I also just heard about it a few months ago.

bdb

On the B side of life
Pandora is one of the many online streaming music services that is at risk in the US due to recent government action (raising the rates the webcasters have to pay). Apparently the max payment was set at $50,000 today...I wonder if sites that don't charge can come up with that, though.

skruggie

I'm late to the game but I just discovered Pandora from the 2.0 apps. Love at first listen....

civiclx

I just found out about it about a month ago or so. I don't listen to it a lot because I mostly listen to my music in the car but I have created a few stations and really like that it introduces me to new artists. I have been listening to hip hop for about the last 12 years so it's helping broaden my horizons now that I'm listening to other music.

What stations do you guys have so far? I think I have stations set up for
John Mayer
The Young Dubliners
Billy Joel
Dido
Sarah McLachlan

skruggie

the only thing I don't like is that obviously my itunes playcounts & last played do not increase when I listen to music this way:(

skruggie

am I doing something wrong if I'm not really getting "new to me" type music? Pretty much everything I'm hearing - although I like it - I already own.