Organizing Playlists on iPod?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mashpg

Is there a way I can make it so that in a playlist I created, it shows the artists and i can choose from there? Like I mean, for my 30 gb Video iPod, I go Music>Artists>(list of artists)

Is there any way I can go Music>Playlists>New Stuff>Artists?

This would organize me a ton, cause I recently got like 15 new CDs and would like to organize them in a playlist.

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
when you open a playlist on your ipod you'll only see a list of songs with no indication of artist or album until you start to play a song. unfortunately there's no way to change this; i hope apple addresses this someday, but doubtful.

if you want a playlist of new stuff, you can create a smart playlist based on the 'date added' field. but again, when you open it all you'll see is a list of songs.

RACNCO

CAN YOU HELP BY TELLING ME HOW TO GET MY PLAY LISTS BACK ON ITUNES? AOK ON IPOD & LIBRARY - THEY DISAPPEARED FROM ITUNES HELP!

Holydoc

mashpg said:
Is there a way I can make it so that in a playlist I created, it shows the artists and i can choose from there? Like I mean, for my 30 gb Video iPod, I go Music>Artists>(list of artists)

Is there any way I can go Music>Playlists>New Stuff>Artists?

This would organize me a ton, cause I recently got like 15 new CDs and would like to organize them in a playlist.
Mashpg,

You could create a smart playlist that only shows the latest added songs for a particular artist. In other words, a smart playlist that says:

Artist > is > "Artist's Name"
Limit to > 15 >songs > most recently added

What I do is that I have a smart playlist that organizes my music on whether I have rated it or not. In other words, until I give it some type of STAR rating, I can go to this smart playlist and organize my other static playlists with this smart playlist. That smart playlist was easy to create:

My Rating > is less than > one star

Now I can select my new songs from this SMART playlist and drag them to my static playlists (such as Slow Music, or Car Jamming, or Showoff, etc) to my hearts desire. Once I am doing dragging this song to the Static lists I prefer, I then give the song a rating and POOF! It is no longer in this Smart Playlist for me to worry about.