Opeth - Blackwater Park

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

badboy0

Just listened to this for the first time and am totally blown away. This band is fantastic. I gotta get more of their CD's....which of their CD's would be a good follow-up? Thx.

iPod Master

I only have BWP, damnation, and delieverance. the second two arent nearly as good as BWp, but still great. Damnation is all mellow stuff, and delieverance is all heavier type stuff. i would probably suggest going to morningrise next tho, it seems to be well liked on amazon.

whats your fav song on that cd...mine is deff bleak. wow thats one of my av songs ever. sooo good.

badboy0

I'd say my fav is either The Drapery Falls or The Funeral Portrait, maybe leaning slightly to The Drapery Falls. Harvest is an excellent song and a nice change of pace too.

Thanks for the rec....was lucky enough to find Morningrise at Bestbuy this morning as amazon.ca has a 2-4 week wait :D Advent and Black Rose Immortal are awesome tracks on this one.

iPod Master

wow, you found morningrise at best buy? thats awesome, i can only find bwp, damnation, and delieverence at best buy. awesome, ill have to look.

badboy0

Yeah, this Bestbuy also had My Arms, Your Hearse and Still Life in stock too...strangely enough they didn't have any of BWP, Deliverance, or Damnation. Shoulda grabbed MAYH and SL when I had the chance...