One shared drive, two computers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skruggie

I have a new setup that may be more trouble than it's worth, but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this.

I recently purchased a time capsule, and I moved my itunes library onto it. I have two computers - a macbook pro, which is currently synced to the itunes library and all meta information for the library is up to date with correct playcounts.

I also have an imac in a different room - what I would like to do is keep the two computers in sync, so that if I play music on the laptop I can take the most recent version of the itunes data file and update it on the imac, so that when I use the imac to play music, my playlists, playcounts, etc. will be correct.

The library can currently be played through the itunes on both of my computers, however I can't seem to get the library on my imac to reflect the correct playcount and last played info - but all the comments and artwork display correctly.

Is there a simple way to do this, or is this more trouble than it's worth?

skruggie

Did a bunch of net research today, and I'm trying out an app called Sycnopation - we'll see if this does the trick.