• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to apps@ilounge.com

Old Defense Strategy Game That I Can't Remember

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

HarveySpectre

Guys, a few years back there was this "Tower Defense" type game on AppStore (ipad only) the name I can't remember.

It got taken off a while ago, recently I tried finding it but after spending HOURS online I finally gave-up and came here.

The game had super high graphics, it costed 4.99 USD and there were no in-game purchases.

The theme was a follows:

You were given a set of old-costumed-Asian-looking soldiers that you had to place on the left of the screen to protect the castle.

You could increase the number of soldiers standing in each row with bread that would be backed by one the the provided soldiers.

The "incoming" army consisted of soldiers that would run in a single row until killed.

In essence it was very very similar to "Plants vs Zombies" but instead of both there were soldiers.

I know that it is a bit of a stretch, but I'm literally desperate!!!!! Please help me find this amazing game!!!

cjmnews

Staff member
If it was removed from the App Store you can't get it, even if someone identified it. Most apps that were there a few years ago, and are missing now are 32 bit apps, which were removed with IOS 11 release since all apps are required to be 64 bits.

There is a list of the "best" games that were removed with the iOS 11 update in 2017 https://toucharcade.com/2017/08/08/best-games-that-will-die-with-ios-11-32-bit-guide/ you may find your game name there.