Old cut out problem back with New Ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LarryJoe

I posted this over at JRiver:

Old song cut out problem back with a vegence on new Ipod. If you recall, there was a problem a bunch of plugins back where ~35% of the songs transfered with MC9 would cut out with about 5-10 seconds left to play. I ended up switching back to Ephpod temporarily until the issue was resolved. This was on my "old" 20 gigger.

Now with the new 15GB the problem is back. This is not the apple bug of poorly encoded songs skipping to the next track. This is again where a lot of the songs (seems the longer ones) stop playing with 10 seconds to go and then play silence for the last 10 seconds. I wiped the ipod clean (format from Ipod updater) and loaded up Ephpod then transferred my library and all is fine. Everything plays perfectly.

Any ideas? Anyone else got this problem with the new ipods and MC9?

Thanks as usual.

LJ

LarryJoe

Yep, I saw that. JRiver is awesome, I will just use Ephpod for a few weeks and then switch back to the latest plugin and I am sure it will be gone, like the last time.

I am just happy to be enjoying my new toy. First the mid skip problem of poorly encoded files (resolved by re-encoding) and then the end of song cut out left me fiddling more than listening.