Ok so now what?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Donkey_Kong

Website
www.cravers80.com
So I saved saved saved. I got my mini and custom Lego dock I filled it with music..... So now what? I don’t know what to do with it? It just sits there patiently waiting for me to go some where so it can go too, does anyone have this problem ?

B.E.L.B.H.D.

I go out fairly often...so I guess not. You can always listen to iPod at home too.

iMacc

'' Mr 10 Posts A Day ''
Website
www.last.fm
Donkey_Kong said:
So I saved saved saved. I got my mini and custom Lego dock I filled it with music..... So now what? I don’t know what to do with it? It just sits there patiently waiting for me to go some where so it can go too, does anyone have this problem ?
So basically you're a sheep and you bought an ipod because everyone else had one.

Last edited:

Reiki

iPod Alchemist
Listen to it at home, maybe the music will make you dance out the door.

fk51785

I listen at home, like before I sleep while on my bed
also at school, library, in the bus
or any trips or friends house.

BGraham

Nice Lego dock.

Here are a few of the places I use my mini (gee, can you tell I travel a lot on business?):

1. Airports (beats a magazine)
2. Rental cars (beats local radio unless I'm in NYC or New Orleans)
3. Hotel rooms (beats $12.00 movies)
4. Daily commute (beats carrying 100+ CDs in my car)
5. At the office (beats working)
6. Exercise bike (beats the radio or one CD over and over)
7. While reading (beats having to hear the TV in the other room)

And once I get a shuffle, I'll add:
8. Jogging
9. Working outside
10. The beach

Donkey_Kong

Website
www.cravers80.com
BGraham said:
Nice Lego dock.

Here are a few of the places I use my mini (gee, can you tell I travel a lot on business?):

1. Airports (beats a magazine)
2. Rental cars (beats local radio unless I'm in NYC or New Orleans)
3. Hotel rooms (beats $12.00 movies)
4. Daily commute (beats carrying 100+ CDs in my car)
5. At the office (beats working)
6. Exercise bike (beats the radio or one CD over and over)
7. While reading (beats having to hear the TV in the other room)

And once I get a shuffle, I'll add:
8. Jogging
9. Working outside
10. The beach
Don't forget sitting thats a good one if you have a shuffle

Donkey_Kong

Website
www.cravers80.com
geekchic said:
I do hope, though that you are starting to go out with your iPod.mine's a constant companion to me. Especially when I'm working out.
actually this is the first week i have had a chance to use it
it will quickly become my best friend right up there next to the spell check button

dharmabum420

By buying a simple RCA-headphone jack wire, you can wire it into your stereo at home, as well. I haven't listened to music at home, in the car, camping or in the yard (with iMotion speakers) or on foot on anything else for a year and a half.

geekchic

Website
geekchic.notdesign.net
This is going to sound so dumb so please bear with me. Did you buy an original Apple dock and then stacked the Lego around it? Or did you build it up entirely from ground zero, ie you figured out how and where to get the connectors AND wire everything up? :)

Donkey_Kong

Website
www.cravers80.com
geekchic said:
This is going to sound so dumb so please bear with me. Did you buy an original Apple dock and then stacked the Lego around it? Or did you build it up entirely from ground zero, ie you figured out how and where to get the connectors AND wire everything up? :)
The mini does not come with a dock so I just took the provided cable and build around it. If you send me your e mail I will send you more detailed pictures on how this was done
[email protected]

Budderfly

I also have plenty of reasons to use my ipod. In the car. I still have a cassette player unfortunately in my car. I bought the cassette adapter and it goes right in the cassette player and into the mic conection on top of ipod mini. I take a walk with mine, take it to the doctors office while waiting for my appts. But most of all I use it to go to sleep by. Theres a sleep timer in it. I set it for 30 min. And I'm asleep in 10 min. And also when I really stressed out I use it like my tranqulizer. It's very relaxing. Hope this gives you some of the many ways you can listen to your ipod