• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Official PSP US release date and price

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

podio

Why are you reading this?
Official PSP US relese date and price

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/04/sony_psp_us_launch/

Here is the article.
and Sony says the sales of the PSP in Europe will be delayed till probably the 2nd quarter of the year.

It's expensive though, I really planned on buying one, but at $250 Ill let the prices fall first.I dont know, I planned on a $185 price tag. It looks like it does come with what Japan calls the value pack standard though, and it comes with a game.

Well just figured those that were intrested in the PSP would like to see this info.

yuck

Still thinking of a title
1st 1 million buyer will get spidey 2 umd .... :)
i was planning to get the economy pack :(

R32_Nakazato

d[^_^]b
Website
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, I was looking forward to the 150 price. I was a bit skeptical about the price so low though. The price change is no surprise. The psp is beautiful though, looks like its worth more than 240 to me. I shall be gettting one when it comes out.

yuck

the thing is i dont really want the acessories, maybe just the handstrap

i dont need the remote and earphone, i wont use my psp as a music player, i got my ipod :)
and the 32mb ms is crap, i got a 512 mb , so i wont need it

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
If I get the Spidey UMD with it, I'll buy it I s'pose...US$240 is like all my CHinese New Year monies...

yuck

ive pulled the trigger, i just pre ordered one yesterday :D
6 days to go... im so exited !!
anybody else getting one on 24th ?

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
Smoz: Yes I am Chinese.
Yuck: I can't wait for it to come to Singapore...:(

yuck

lucky you kristiano, i didnt get any chinese new year moneys this year :(

Deus

smorzander said:
when i was on vacation in guam i saw a japanese kid with a psp. i wanted to steal it but then realized it would only play japanese games.

The PSP is not region locked for games, only for the UMD Movies. You cannoth watch movies from another country but you definatly can play the games. The Price of $250 is good for thi device. This device is to be more than you think. Imagine being able to play anywhere at anytime against anyone. IMO $250 is a bargain.

Unfotunatly though the US version nly comes witha demo discwith ayable games. So add $50fr at leas onegameand now we are at $300. Still worth it! Te Japanese version does not have online gaming working via ADhoc which the American Verson wll. The US version also has production fixes for the errors originally found I will have mne Thurnsday ;)

DJ_Prophecy

Damn I can't wait for Thursday. They already have accessories and about 10 different games for sales. I'm still not sure what game I want yet. Probably will get Need For Speed Underground and Tony Hawk Underground Remix.

Deus

I was going to get Need For Speed Underground but everyone I have met so far withy that and Ridge Racer says Ridge Racer is better. But both are good.