~ Official MMS Petition ~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

WallyWaldo

Potato Lounger
For all those who have been out of the loop, a petition with 100's of users was sent to Steve Jobs about an enabling/disabling Auto-Correction option in the new firmware. It was successful and will be granted in the new 2.2 firmware (from what I read).

So why the hell not start one for MMS, it's worth a shot right? Well here goes, here is a petition for MMS, hoping to get A LOT and A LOT of people on this one.. Thanks to Shewn Roberson ([email protected]) for creating it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/IPMMS/petition.html

Don't flame my post with pointless remarks and telling me how this will never work blah blah blah and calling it a waste of time, keep it to yourself. It's not my petition, I'm just trying to spread the word.

Last edited:

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
I know you said not to post the hate, but I since you're spreading the info let me say.

GET OVER IT, it aint happening....seriously move on, life is filled with other thing than the worries of MMS

Besides online petitions are as useless as wet toilet paper

deftdrummer1

The power that be.
Yeah sometimes I feel that way too. You're right touch, there are ALMOST 300 people on the list LOL.

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
zardoz66 said:
Now you alll need to email apple to ad this feature as well...
Theyre never going to 'ad' this feature, they might 'add' it, but will never 'ad' it.

And GET OVER IT, PETITIONS DO NOTHING, MOVE ON. NO MMS, JUST DEAL WITH IT, IF YOU WANTED MMS WHY BY THE IPHONE???? NO SOUP FOR YOU

Stay Alive 305

iPhone 3G Owner
Website
www.myspace.com
I've only been sent 1 MMS since I got my iPhone 3G 3 months ago. I never checked it online because my friend told me that it wasn't even important. I don't send any MMS at all. I do A LOT of SMS but I never receive or send MMS. I don't see the point in MMS. I have email, why do I need MMS?!

greekking23

Touchmyipod said:
Theyre never going to 'ad' this feature, they might 'add' it, but will never 'ad' it.

And GET OVER IT, PETITIONS DO NOTHING, MOVE ON. NO MMS, JUST DEAL WITH IT, IF YOU WANTED MMS WHY BY THE IPHONE???? NO SOUP FOR YOU
#### you, i want MMS.

zardoz66

Touchmyipod said:

OMG your right! I was so wrong :p

bobb-mini

Insanely Sarcastic
Yeah great, Apple makes this work and every ####&Harriet MMS u their (think-so-funny) pictures and what not and thanks for hogging up my phone's airtimes.

OK fine, make this work, as long as a FILTER option is included then nobody gets hurt.

imacoo7

I remember someone said that we would never have MMS on the iPhone.... A little pushing and tugging helped with this battle. Thank you all whom signed my petition years ago!

kornchild2002

I hate to brake it to you but this thread had absolutely zero to do with Apple adopting MMS in iOS (which was called iPhone OS back in the day). This 4 year old thread had two pages of replies, big deal. I don't mean to take away from the iLounge forums but they have nothing to do with the decisions that Apple makes. A million different people could sign in on a thread and Apple still wouldn't do anything.