NYC Marathon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SpideyPod

Long Time Podder
Website
stationa.net
Just got back from watching the runners as they came over the Verrazano, just a few blocks from where I live and I paid special attention to the music devices that many of the runners were carrying and there were a large number of 'Pods to be seen.

Most held them in their hand, others seems to have the Marware armband for their iPods.

Tried to catch a picture but couldn't get anything clear.

Missed a P. Diddy pic also as he showed up right in front of me before I knew it. My Canon digital camera doesn't snap fast enough unfortunately. What can ya do.
Sorry to all you Diddy fans out there. ;)

Riceboi

Homeless Member
wow so diddy did run it....cuz yesterday i saw the MTV thing where he was getting all ready for the marathon...can't believe he did it...but then who knows how much he payed just to do what he did...custom fitted/tested shoes from nike lab....numerous doctors specialized for each problem diddy was having...nevertheless the multiple trainers all with specific purposes....seems like he spend more money than the amount donated to the kids...but in the end i guess its that purpose that really matters...:)

SpideyPod

Long Time Podder
Website
stationa.net
He was working to get a million dollars in donations for NYC public schools. So I admire that he is trying to help out NYC kids many of which can really use the help.
Right now he is doing well, still watching on TV. it looks like he will finish and with a decent time knee problems and all.

Riceboi

Homeless Member
don't get me wrong i do admire his courage to go out like that and run for the kids like i said before....well if oprah can do it...heck...best of luck to him and all runners:D

SpideyPod

Long Time Podder
Website
stationa.net
lol, yea I hear Diddy's goal is to be Oprah's time.
The NY Post has a map of the race and the different markers in each borough listing the time he has to get to each point to beat her time.