No audio since ipod got dissconected

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
There recently was a problem with my computer (don't really know what it was) and i had to unplug the computer while the ipod was still connected. now there is no sound when i go to play songs on my ipod & itunes will no longer recongnize the ipod it conneted to the computer. HELP!!!!

Dras

I bet the drivers were damaged when you did that.

Mr. Urt

Try resetting it, failing that you might have to reinstall the iPod's software. You can download the latest version from apple's website.

Mr. Urt

Resetting it (holding down play and menu buttons until the apple logo comes up) will not. If that doesn't work, try downloading the newest software from apple's website. That will give you two options. First try "update". I'm not sure if that will allow you to do that if it's the same software version or not, but it's worth a try as that's the last option that doesn't erase all your music. If that doesn't work you'll have to "restore" your iPod, which will erase all the music. Basically that wipes the hdd, and reinstalls the software. It's like getting a new iPod.