New Lajo Belt Clips

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

breakaway1029

Can the new belt clips that Lajo is releasing soon be clipped to the stub that is already on the cases, or is there a new way of attaching the clip to the belt?

Lajo

Banned
Website
www.lajo.biz
There is a new low friction chrome stub that connects to the existing chrome implant. Both of these pieces are milled from one solid piece of brass so they do not rust and then chrome plated. I don?t believe in attaching pieces of metal by pressure weld where not necessary just to save cost. My one-piece construction is expensive but the quality shows. You are going to like it. It is very difficult to have a product please me but this my new clip ?SWVclip (I should say my first clip because the previous clip is not my design but an off the shelf clip), stub and implant meet my level of quality.

Last edited:

cosecant

Here's a question: I don't like having belt clips at all. Is it possible for the EXO2 to have NO metal stub on the back of it? Is there anyway to remove that stub without leaving a hole in the back?

cosecant

I'D LOVE A FLAT BACK ONE!! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR A BELT CLIP!!
Considering you asked about "flat back" ones, the current ones, I'm assuming, all come with that metal stud? And it's not removable??

adalon

I probably wouldn't use the clip. Maybe when running, but otherwise I would just put it in my pocket. I would rather have NO clip than have a big metal thing at the back where the clip goes. But if the clip attachment was quite descreet, then it would be good.

I'm going to get an exo2 as my first case most likely.

Last edited:

aym

Personally, since the hump kinda matches the height of the 2 little bump "feet" at the bottom, I think it helps to keep the iPod venting while it's laying flat on a surface. Normally, though, I would argue to keep the surface of cases as flat as possible.

So in short - I'm fine with it being there since it serves a purpose.

Aym

Payton

I WAS going to get an exo from you Lajo, but the belt stud has changed my mind and I'm thinking of going for the DLO Jam Jacket.

If you made an exo case with a flat back, I would definately get one from you.

styles

ipod geek in denial
Payton said:
I WAS going to get an exo from you Lajo, but the belt stud has changed my mind and I'm thinking of going for the DLO Jam Jacket.

If your looking for the same design checkout iskin's exo 2 at www.iskin.com

You can completely remove the belt clip from this case, and have a flat back!

Deaddy

Can you suction the belkin battery pack to the back of an ipod that's using the Xskn eXo2? I don't think I've seen that question answered yet.

renderboy

Payton said:

Consider the excellent iSkin eXo 2 cases instead of the Jam Jackets. The belt clip is totally removeable and you get a nice flat case. So you can have the best of both worlds. BTW, with the belt clip on it, it isn't that thick either.

Check out my mini-review on the iSkin eXo 2
http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17055

Or check out the manufacturers' site
http://www.iskin.com/exo2.html

Lajo

Banned
Website
www.lajo.biz
the back is totally cover so you could not put the belkin battery pack on it.
I am very interest in the battery pack because I made a similiar product for cell phones. Does this pack have its own battery or can you buy regular battiers (AAA batteries) for it.

dinojr

;) You should start making your own line of xskn exclusive iPod accessories.
Anyways, the battery pack uses 4 AA batteries.

styles

ipod geek in denial
Lajo said:
the back is totally cover so you could not put the belkin battery pack on it.
I am very interest in the battery pack because I made a similiar product for cell phones. Does this pack have its own battery or can you buy regular battiers (AAA batteries) for it.
It just takes 4 AA batteries, and it has two suction cups to stick to the back of the ipod.

loGan

Ipod therefore I am
My priority with belt clips is low profile. I don't want a big bulky and compicated mechanised clip that comes on and off. I just want a simple integrated clip which adds very little to the overall width of the case and doesn't require moving parts.