New colors have arrived

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

flixi79

Jack and the bean stalk
I just got today my Orange Shuffle engraved! Really beautiful!:)
Ordered on 30th with engraved and 31th they shipped it and today got it!!!;)

FeelTheFire

JSchwage said:
Of course they leave out the best color, black. I don't see why Apple makes these choices about black-colored products seeing as they're in such high demand.
blacks are fairly annoying to produce, and there's a LOT of shades of black to choose from- it might just not have been worth it for such a low margin product.

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
post pictures of ur orange shuffle? or other colors! (future shop doesnt carry them till feb.26/07 so ill wait to get mine and use my 15% discount

Scarpad

Mine should be here by Monday, I ordered a Orange one for me and a Pink one for the Wife for Valentine's Day. Also hove Power Supply's Frosted Silicone case on the Way.

Scarpad

I'm getting a cast to protect it from dings and drops, my Shuffles, a Pink and Orange jst came, they look great. Never having the aluminum one I heard the clip is weak, the clips on here are pretty strong, did they change something?

franticnomad

HUGE Metallica Fan
Website
www.damonsharp.com
Eric Lewis said:
post pictures of ur orange shuffle? or other colors! (future shop doesnt carry them till feb.26/07 so ill wait to get mine and use my 15% discount
just check out the home page of this site...there's a link to all the picture I think you'll ever need.

Scarpad

Having Had time to charge it. I've listened to it with the stock buds. It's not as good sounding as the original, but it's not that bad. There is a hiss but nothing that will be too bad in the environment I'll be using the shuffle in. I think I'll try transferring a few tracks with Equilization next...

kylo4

I can't choose between the green and the orange. I had a hard enough time choosing between black and white, now 5 colours!

kylo4

Lol. That's an option. They're not too expensive. I'm liking that Apple has a green ipod. Green Apple. Interesting. I love the way the logo looks on the back. I'll have to see them in person, the pictures look different.