New Babyshambles EP

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Well, it's coming closer, (December 4th), so is anyone excited? Anyone going to be buying 'The Blinding'?

I can tell you, I've heard Four out of the Five songs on it, and they are brilliant! Really, really brilliant! The song-listing is as follows:

1. The Blinding
2. Love You But You're Green
3. I Wish
4. Beg, Steal Or Borrow
5. Sedative

For anyone that has heard those songs in the Solo Pete Doherty sessions, the songs are quite different, but Babyshambles do them great justice! They are amazing!

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
Emultion_Rawks said:
I can tell you, I've heard Four out of the Five songs on it, and they are brilliant! Really, really brilliant!

You're not exactly the most unbiased source to get an opinion on thet Babyshambles ER :)p) but I'll definitely take a look anyway.

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Kristiano said:
You're not exactly the most unbiased source to get an opinion on thet Babyshambles ER :)p) but I'll definitely take a look anyway.
Hehe, well that's true... :D But still, the four leaked songs are absolutly brilliant, so I'd reccomend buying the EP when it comes out!

neb

I love you but you're green is an old song from the Libertines' era. It was not one of the stronger efforts so I am interested to see what he has done with it.

As for the rest, yer, I am excited. It'll be nice to see what Doherty has done in one of his cleaniest eras. Hopefully it will be as creative as before.

antiditz

I haven't heard any of the leaked EP, but I'd be willing to check it out when it hits the stores. I'm more of a Dirty Pretty Things over Babyshambles person, based on the last efforts by the two. But, I remain hopeful and optimistic.

Chewbacca

token wookie
I have all the new tracks mentioned from a live recording at the amsterdam paradiso gig.

The recording is free of copyright so if you want the link pm me and I can give it to anyone who wants it.

Or google it.

THIS IS NOT STEALING, IT IS FREE GIG RECORDING SUPPORTED BY THE ARTIST!

I would post the link but having been banned previously so I'm somewhat behaving myself :p

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
I've know heard all Five songs, (The final recordings!), that will be on the EP, and they are all brilliant!

I will of course be buying the EP, to support Babyshambles...

And Chebacca, there are also many versions of these Songs in Babshambles/Pete Doherty sessions, which are legally available for download all over the Internet!

The Amsterdam Gig was a great one, or so I hear! :)

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Hehe, kris, don't remember typing that! :D

Actually, on that, at the moment he is been tested weekly, and the results are going well. He is on the way to becoming fully clean!

So there kris, re-arrange that! ;)