• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Need help with my PC.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuikijs

Hello, just bought a new CPU and Mother board along with PSU.
So I decided to check what my CPU uses while playing a video game - SMITE and CS, because it started to feel like it isn't as good as it was before.
I upgraded my CPU from Amd 5 Ryzen 3600x to Intel i5-8600.
And my motherboard from A320M-K to B365K-M.
So basically, I went from AMD to Intel.
But now, suprisingly, playing a game like smite ( when i played on amd - it was around 40% usage ) but now it is between 80% and 100% usage.
So i went to benchmark and ran the test - whether the cpu's/gpu's are running as good as they should, but it showed, that CPU having this usage is running as it should, but the GPU is below standarts. Anyone can help with this?

cjmnews

Staff member
You know this is not a PC help forum. This is an Apple/iTunes/iPhone/iPod forum.

This is why your previous post got no responses.

You "upgraded" to an older CPU that is 5% faster in effective speed, but slower in a lot of areas:

I am assuming you have plugged the monitor into your GTX 1060 graphics card, not the motherboard. This should force everything to use the graphics card. If you plugged the monitor into the motherboard, then you are using integrated graphics which will also reduce game and graphics performance.

The B365K-M motherboard supports 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory where the A320M-K supported 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory and if you had ECC memory that could be an issue as well. Also if you had overclocked your memory on the AMD motherboard you may see a slight slow down.

Not being an expert, just knowing how to find the information available, this is what I could find.

JameSpytrac

Based on the system requirements of the game it is not that hard game and does not really requires powerful PC but a R5 or i5 those onboard graphics can deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.