Need an iPod wall charger

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bonk

I'm going to Europe this summer and I need a cheap reliable ipod wall charger. Can anyone recommend one?

I also would need one of those adaptor/transformers that converts the voltage of European plugs. The transformers I've seen are big and bulky. Is there one that is small and portable?

GadgetGuru72

There are tons of wall chargers on the market. Just get one from a reliable company and you'll be fine.

As for the adapter/transformer, the iPod is already a dual voltage device, so you do not need the bulky and expensive transformer to step down the voltage. All you need is an adapter. Here's the one I use:

http://www.amazon.com/Franzus-Travel-Universal-Adapter-Protection/dp/B000H6AYK8/ref=sr_1_1/102-0508503-9572947?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1181600594&sr=8-1

I like it because it's compact and has built in surge protection.

Bonk

An iPod isn't the only thing I'm going to use an adaptor with though, I have my camera batteries to charge and a bunch of other little electronics.

GadgetGuru72

Check all of your devices then. If they say 120/240V, they are all dual voltage. Most current cell phones and camera battery chargers are already dual voltage.