navigate to last song/book on playlist?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

javabird

I think I remember reading somewhere that you can navigate to the last song on the playlist in the Shuffle, by using 3 clicks to first go to the top of the list then clicking the "previous track" arrow. But I can't get it to work on my Shuffle. If I go to the top of the list, then click the "previous" arrow, it just keeps going back to the beginning of the playlist (in this case, a podcast). I want to keep an audiobook at the end of the playlist, and podcasts at the top.

What am I doing wrong? (using iTunes 5.0.1 and the latest ipod updater for Shuffle).

javabird

Is anyone getting this to work? How do others navigate to the end on their shuffles?

Bellor

If you have podcasts at the beginning of the shuffle then you have to push 2 times in rapid succesion on the back button for the shuffle to skip to the last song. It just does this with podcasts... i noticed it too

javabird

Thanks! It worked when I tried pushing it 2X as you suggested, rather than just once.