Nano Remote $7.43 shipped

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AliShafai

Nano Remote

There doesn't seem to be a picture of the remote on the site that you provided. Do you happen to have a photo of it?

esoteric

kind of shady seeing as its being advertised as a remote for the ipod when the picture says its for the psp, they could've at least try to photoshop the picture heh

betty02

iPod Lounger
price reduction, less then $5 someone going to try it at that price? i would but live in the UK :(

zakurie

I received my iPod nano remote in the mail. It is just as advertised and shown in the pictures, with the exception that the sticker on the back says "For iPod". It works well. Its heavy and pulls my even heavier earbuds out of my ears, so the clip is necessary. My only complaint is that audio should be taken directly from the dock connector port (but there may not be a way to get amplified sound through the port). It works well for me because my earbuds have a terribly short cable and this makes them usable when I'm not wearing a shirt with a pocket.

zakurie

I received my iPod nano remote in the mail. It is just as advertised and shown in the pictures, with the exception that the sticker on the back says "For iPod". It works well. Its heavy and pulls my even heavier earbuds out of my ears, so the clip is necessary. My only complaint is that audio should be taken directly from the dock connector port (but there may not be a way to get amplified sound through the port). It works well for me because my earbuds have a terribly short cable and this makes them usable when I'm not wearing a shirt with a pocket.

oPossum

I just got mine today. It works well. I don't like the sunken buttons, it is too easy to press the center play/pause when using the surrounding buttons. The raised buttons on the remote for the Apple univeral dock are much nicer. Holding the play/pause will put the Nano to sleep and wake it up - I didn't expect that! There is also a hold switch on the side that I did not notice in the photos. The cable is very flexible, not stiff like some really cheap product may have.

I got it just because I was curious, but may actually use it when out walking the dog.

A good value for the price. Not Apple quality, but not an Apple price either.

goose5458

can it only be plugged into the headphone jack or does it need to be plugged in the other one