nano included case

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yellowpoppy

What about those iSkin cases? Are they any good? Does anyone know if you can get them in the UK, as the link on this site gives prices in US Dollars. They certainly look good and I think it's a good idea to cover the nano from day 1 anyway to prevent any scratches. And those coloured cases look really great. Thoughts anyone?

jonnyk429

Website
www.thegizmoshack.com
No you don't want them, because alot of people that bought them here took them back. The main reason is because the screen protector is too small and distorts the edges of the screen.
One guy bought both that and the ezskin case and he kept the ezskin. So if you want a silicone case with a belt clip get that.

d-bear

i returned mine because...i don't know. i like my Agent18. i think the iSkin will make a fine case if you want just 1 case. i had no problems with the screen being distorted by the protector. i just use my Nano for music, though, and not for pictures.

SamfcTVR

apple must have put a case in the 3rd shipping of nanos, cuz i got mine in the US so it was cheaper. and my Dad got me like the last one in the whole of Knoxville in CompUSA, so mine was probs one of the v.last without a case. its hardly a nice case though, so its no great loss. i think as we didnt get one though, and if its to do with the suits, then people who didnt get a case should be able to demand a case or tube to make up for this

zaccaroo

Apple Supplied iPod Nano Scratch Case - Doesn't Work!

My brand new iPod Nano is scratched, despite not having left the comfort of its new home or been subjected to any form of pocket, abrasive surface or object. Instead, it's only been in the Apple supplied white scratch case and yet it is now scratched on the front and back.

I'd love to show you all the photos, but I haven't got a digital camera, however the white case has left numerous fabric shavings on the surface of the black iPod Nano, which result in scratches when handling normally. Not only has the scratch case not worked, it's actually scratched my iPod.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm loath to go down the Brasso route so soon!

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on transparent cases available in the UK?

smudgethefirst

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: Apple Supplied iPod Nano Scratch Case - Doesn't Work!

zaccaroo said:
My brand new iPod Nano is scratched, despite not having left the comfort of its new home or been subjected to any form of pocket, abrasive surface or object. Instead, it's only been in the Apple supplied white scratch case and yet it is now scratched on the front and back.

I'd love to show you all the photos, but I haven't got a digital camera, however the white case has left numerous fabric shavings on the surface of the black iPod Nano, which result in scratches when handling normally. Not only has the scratch case not worked, it's actually scratched my iPod.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm loath to go down the Brasso route so soon!

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on transparent cases available in the UK?
I'm having the same problem. The case that shipped with it actually causes hairline scratches in the surface of the nano!

I've had it for a day and it's already beat up. I'm looking at scratch removing kits and will hopefully have a working case soon.

The good news is, even with many scratches, the screen is clearly visible when brightly lit. At least for now...