nano 7th gen: How can I organize videos in folders or playlists?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mickael28

Hi guys,

I've been for a long time messing around with itunes, the ipod nano touch 7th gen, and the playlist settings in itunes but I cannot have this working.

Basically, I've got a large list of videos and I'd like to classify them in either folders, playlists or whatever it's similar in this system.

Any idea how I could do that? At the moment in itunes I can put all my videos y playlists, but when transferred to the ipod they just go all together under the Film section :(

If this is impossible to achieve with this operating system. Do you know if it's possible to hack this product to just allow you to do basic things? Any pointer much appreciated...

Thank you!

mickael28

Hi,

I just managed to do it via playlists. I had not noticed an option at the bottom of the itunes sync page where they display a list with a tick box for playlists as well...

I was syncing the main videos and they were all mixed up on the ipod nano touch. I ticked the playlist options and then the playlists were transferred now.

Much better now

Thanks!

cjmnews

Staff member
Glad you found the solution that I was going to suggest.

mickael28

Cheers man. I had not noticed the playlist option for a long while yesterday.

Nothing like leaving it for a while and going back to have a look with a fresh mind...