my usb cable is work now! check the USB port on the mother board carefully

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chenwei

the reason of my usb cable doesn't work is that the USB port on the mother board isn't USB2.0 it is USB1.1 ,however the mother board support USB2.0 and if you want to use 2.0,you need buy a piece of USB2.0 hardware,but i don't wanna buy anything more,
so i change to ANOTHER computer and the mother board in this computer really support and has USB2.0 port, then i download USB2.0 support plug for winXP and install it , and reinstall all software 2.01 ,at last my usb cable works .

so if you got the same problem ,please check your mother board first,you need make sure two things :
1- the port on the mother board is USB2.0 not USB1.1
2-you need install winXP SP1 or install USB2.0 plug for winXP

element89

Superior Being
Website
google.com
next time you "try" and pist.....do it in at least decent grammer....that had to be the hardest paragraph that i have read in my whole life.

bighairy

All round good egg
element89 said:
next time you "try" and pist.....do it in at least decent grammer....that had to be the hardest paragraph that i have read in my whole life.
I would like to think that your Mandarin is excellent as I would not dare criticise the "grammer" in a "pist" in English from China unless I could write as well in Mandarin.

If people from "abroad" (i.e. non-US) would like to post, good luck to them: there is no need to needlessly complain about grammar.

KeaneE04

Element and bighairy, calm down. Lets not get us a flame war started here.

As for your topic at hand. chenwei did the best he could to type in english, and this is noteable. Although it was difficult to read, he still types better than some americans i know that post in this or other boards... (i apoligize if you are one of those 13 yr old idiots i was refering to).
bighairy:
his complaint is legitimate. He has the right to complain about poor language, although he did so with very little tact or care. I address that he be more careful in the future. that being said, bighairy, It is acceptable to complain, or _criticize_ someones language or work, even if you can not do it better. Hence the purpose of critics.

I have yet to see a negative gaming review that the author could have done anything close to what the creator did. Same with the ipod firmware. Everyone on this board (ok, not everyone, but i left the word in for effect) has a habit of complaining about the poor design of this or that in the firmware. We do not say to these people, "dont criticize if you cannot do better", we mearely say, thank you for your well thought out input, although we prefer if you said it in a more reasonable and readable way.

I hope I have made my point clear, and expect each of you to both retire to your corners so to speak. In the future i recommend you watch your tones and language, or the big aluminum and white plastic hand (the joke is its the same materials as the ipod, get it?) of Awshley justice may come down on you both.

akarnk

actually, this post from chenwei isnt quite accurate. you dont have to have usb2.0 on your machine to connect an ipod. i used my ipod with a usb1.1 card, and it is fully supported.

donnyfire

oaky, I was going to say this before AS A JOKE, and I didn't (edited it out), but what the hell.

"all your base are belong to us"

my mandarin sucks too.